Artificial intelligence and open data
- What is artificial intelligence? What is open data? What opportunities does their use open up?
- Are there any risks in using them? How to overcome these risks?
- What impact does artificial intelligence and open data have on society?
- How does open data contribute to transparency, public control of governments and business development?
- Will artificial intelligence replace humans in the production, management and services? Are “artificial” lawyers successful?
- How will the combination of artificial intelligence and open data contribute to the digital transformation? What are the challenges of digital transformation?
- What future awaits us with the development of artificial intelligence and open data?
The language is Ukrainian.
Center for Law, Ethics and Digital Technologies of the Yaroslav Mudriy National Law University.
Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
Open Data Expert of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine. Yanina is a leading trainer of educational courses dedicated to open data and application of open data in legal practice.
CEO of OnlineLawSchool, PhD in law, associate professor. Roman is a co-founder of the Association of Doctors of Philosophy of Ukraine and organizer of the annual conference “IT Law: Problems and Development Prospects in Ukraine”, Roman is the author of a popular science blog and numerous publications devoted to IT law problems, formalization in law, […]
PhD in Law, Associate Professor in the Department of International Information of the Institute of Applied Mathematics and Fundamental Sciences of the Lviv Polytechnic National University. Peter is an expert of the World Futures Studies Federation. Peter is the author of the book Fundamentals of Futurology (2021) as well as numerous publications on human rights […]
Head of the Expert Group for Introduction, Support and Monitoring the Quality of Provision of Electronic Services of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine. Founder and author of the blog “Future Law School”. Co-founder of the community of innovative lawyers “Kyiv Legal Hackers”. Co-author/producer of educational series “Digital Lawyers” (2020), “Digital Lawyers 2.0” (2021). […]
PhD, an Assistant at the Department of Theory and Philosophy of Law of the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University. She is the author of more than 90 scientific and analytical publications on the theory of law, human rights, civil society, law and information technology, gender equality and gender stereotypes in the digital age, business and […]
Fill form to finish the registration
Form is deprecated, please cotact the webmaster to upgrade this form.
Thank you for registration!!
Thank you for registering to attend the V-th Kharkiv International Legal Forum.
We look forward to your participation. An official invitation would soon be sent to your email. Any queries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at V-th Kharkiv International Legal Forum on September 20-24, 2021!
Co-Chairman of Organizing Committee
Rector of Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University