- How to apply for participation in the Kharkiv International Legal Forum?
The application for participation is submitted by registering on the official website of the Forum: legalforum.nlu.edu.uа
- Choose a science event that interests you on the main page;
- go to the page of the chosen event and get acquainted with its contents, the list of speakers, the terms of participation;
- click on “take part”;
- fill in the participant`s profile;
- if you have chosen a paid event, make an electronic transfer of organizational fee;
- registration is completed only when the applicant saw the page “Dear colleague! Thank you for registering …. ” and received an email with the same content.
- How long is the application reviewed and when can I expect an official invitation?
The official invitation to the participants who paid the organizational fee is sent within a week after the transaction has been completed.
The official invitation to the participants of the events, which provide for free participation, is sent on the results of the decision of the Organizing Committee within a week after September 5, 2019. In case of a positive decision, the participant receives e-mail with the attached “official invitation” file in pdf format.
The Organizing Committee has the right to refuse participation in the Forum. In this case the amount of the organizational fee is returned.
- What are the options for participation in the Forum?
In 2019, the following options are available:
- participation in the events of the business program – opening ceremonies and panel discussions;
- participation in trainings and workshops, other satellite events from the partners of the Forum;
- participation in open lectures of foreign guests of the Forum.
- What costs are included in the amount of the organizational fee?
The amount of the organizational fee includes the cost of: a package of the Forum participant (a folder, handouts, a notepad, a pen, a badge with a carabiner and a ribbon, a participant’s certificate); coffee break twice a day.
- What is not included in the amount of the organizational fee?
The amount of the organizational fee does not include hotel accommodation, meals (excluding coffee breaks), transport costs to the venue of the Forum, individual transport services, individual interpreter services, organization of cultural and excursion programs.
- Is it possible to take part in the Kharkiv International Law Forum for free?
A number of events are held annually within the framework of the Forum on a free basis. The list of these events is placed on the official website in the section “Participate”, “Events WITHOUT payment of the organization fee”. To participate in such events, you must go through the standard registration procedure and wait for an invitation to participate.
- Is it possible to speak in the framework of the Forum with own report?
Your individual proposal for the establishment of partnerships will be considered by the Organizing Committee within three days from the date of receipt of the letter-proposal to the forum email@example.com.
- Where can I track updated information about the Forum on social networks?
All relevant information regarding the Kharkiv International Law Forum (event program, speakers, partners, announcement of the opening of the event, etc.) will be posted on our pages on Facebook (legalforumkh) and Instagram (legalforum_kh) in a timely manner, join and follow our upgrades!
- What is the certificate of the forum participant and how to get it?
All participants of the Forum who have paid and received an official invitation at the end of the event, which were registered, will receive a certificate of approval signed by the organizing committee chairmen.
- Is there a direct broadcast of the event?
Online broadcasting will be carried out unconditionally on the day of the official opening of the Kharkiv International Legal Forum on our social networking sites: Facebook (legalforumkh) and Instagram (legalforum_kh). Join and track our events.
- How to become an official or informational partner of the Forum?
The Partner of the Forum is an organization that provides support for specific events of the Forum, receiving promotional opportunities and promoting its brand within the Forum.
An information partner is a media tool that provides information support to the Forum during its preparation, holding and coverage of the Forum after its completion.
The terms of cooperation and partnership proposals should be sent to the Forum Organizing Committee at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I get answers to relevant questions in the Forum?
You can contact the Organizational Committee of the Forum by phone:
+38 (057) 704-89-65, +38 (093) 700-90-90 and get an urgent answer to your question.